· Develop and manage innovative, behavior and performance outcome-focused approaches and programs for a variety of clients with complex technical/ regulatory issues.
· Design and implement corporate H&S strategies and programs for behavior-based safety, compliance auditing, safety management systems, process safety and risk management, high-impact training, and general compliance support.
· Conduct product-safety risk assessments for stationary, mobile and collaborative robots.
· Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices within the workplace; conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices (in accordance with robot safety RIA R15.06 Robot Safety Standards).
· Provide expert insight to plan and implement environmental, health and safety policies and procedures in compliance with company, local, state, and federal environmental health and safety regulations.
· Serve as a technical resource to clients in complex areas of EHS compliance and risk management.
· Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
· Support EHSCity Partners-in-Charge and other Program/Project Managers to effectively manage and deliver projects.
· Effectively steward and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
· Provide on-site compliance support at client facilities.
· Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff.
· Build strong collaborative relationships with other EHSCity employees.
· BS or MS degree in Engineering, Safety or a related discipline.
· 7+ years relevant experience in working with significant industrial clients on regulatory compliance and sustainable H&S compliance programs, with emphasis on robotics, industrial automation, and mechanical equipment safety including PHAs/THAs.
· Must have strong Project Management skills and communicate proactively with customers.
· Safety Management Specialist (SMS), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or PE is desirable.
· Highly effective verbal and written communication plus senior level presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work with all levels of management and employees to promote a culture of safety.
· Solid understanding of the relevant local, state and federal regulations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
· Recognized technical expertise by and established reputation in the local marketplace.
EHSCity is the world’s first comprehensive EHS service brand which was established in 2011.With more than 100,000 times of website visitor volume per week and over 60,000 member, EHSCity is becoming a world’s leading service platform for EHS solutions.
Our Mission is Promoting the whole society's EHS Level with Total Solutions to all kinds of EHS risks and challenges. To fulfill the mission, we are dedicated to developing a platform that could provide EHS products and services of competitive prices and top quality. We believe the quality is the first priority in the process of cooperating with the EHS experts, as well as developing the suppliers, and selecting the partners. Meanwhile, we are facilitated by the experts with more than 20 years of experiences to perform quality process management on the products and the services. To implement our competitive prices, we concentrate on the a business model of no-store sales and online shops as well as scale operations, with "simplicity and dedication" as our development concept to optimize the business process, we are committed to supporting the enterprises to realize best EHS management with the minimum cost.
Since the foundation of EHSCity, we spared no efforts on quality improvement as our target. Both the experts we cooperated with and the suppliers and partners are all industry elites. By centralizing the advantages from all aspects, we can deliver "One-stop" professional EHS services with competitive prices and high quality products to support organizations to achieve best EHS management with minimum costs.
EHSCity will constantly extend the product lines and improve user experiences in the future. We believe the most diverse products, the competitive prices and superb customer services will contribute to reducing EHS risks for more domestic and international enterprises and at the same time, increasing productivity.
From Strategy To Implementation EHS Integrated Service Supplier
1 Strategic Level
1.1 Strategic change consultation, strategic planning
1.2 Organizational guarantee
1.3 EHS Leadership Training
2 EHS Culture Level
2.1 EHS Culture Consulting
2.2 EHS experiencing Training Center （VR/Actual ）
2.3 EHS Promoting Products（Safety Month）
3 Management and technology level
3.1 Consulting &Training
3.1.1 EHS Management System
3.1.2 Safety Leadership
3.1.3 Applied Ergonomics
3.1.4 Behavior based Safety
3.1.5 Process Safety
3.1.6 Safety Culture
3.1.7 Environmental Mangement
3.1.8 Occupational Hygiene
3.1.9 EHS Visual
3.1.10 Laws & Regulations
3.1.11 Lockout, Tagout
3.1.12 incident investigation and root cause analysis
3.1.13 The Effective EHS Leaders
3.1.14 Maching Guarding
3.1.15 Safety management tools and methods
3.1.16 Defensive driving
3.1.17 Radiation health and safety
3.1.18 Electrical safety management
3.1.19 Chemical management
3.1.20 CSP Training
3.2 EHS Audit
3.2.1 EHS Compliance Audit
3.2.2 Special Audit（Process Safety、Electrial Safety）
3.3.1 EHSCity Wechat System (BBS/E-learning/Test)
3.3.2 EHS Laws Database
3.3.3 EHSCity Bigdata Platform
4 Site Improving Level
4.1 Engineering Control
4.1.1 Ergonomics Improvement
4.1.2 Sound environment Control
4.1.3 VOCs Engineering
4.1.4 Industrial Ventilation
4.1.5 Damage Prevention
4.1.6 Outdoor Chemical Safety Storage
4.1.7 Waste water evaporator
4.1.8 Anti-slip Engineering
4.1.9 Dock Lock
4.2 EHS Products
4.2.1 Lockout, Tagout
4.2.2 EHS Visual
4.2.4 Chemical Control
4.2.5 Safety Tools
4.2.6 First Aid
4.2.8 Traffic Safety
4.2.9 Clean Products
4.1.9 Dock Lock